FOR SALE: 205/50/15 Victoracers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: 205/50/15 Victoracers
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:11:35 -0800
I have a set of 4 Kumho Victoracers for sale.

Size 205/50-15.

They have been run about 20-30 runs, including 10 runs at Castle.  If
you're familiar with Victoracers, the outer tread blocks are still
barely distinguishable.  Two of the tires each have one pretty serious
flatspot, about down to the 2/32" level.

I'm selling them because I've switched exclusively to V710s to make a
run at the Tour and ProSolo events this year.

$200 takes the set of four.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94