Setup: Workers, Workers, Workers!!! (Second try)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Setup: Workers, Workers, Workers!!! (Second try)
From: "Ruben Padron" <ruben_1271@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:41:57 -0800
Hi all,

We *really* need to get some volunteers to help with set-up for round 2...
as of now, we'll have the MH at the site at 6:45, but no workers have signed
on to help!!!

PLEASE, if you can come and help us out, let me know ASAP!!!

If we do not have enough workers, we may be forced to delay the start of the
event which could mean only 2 runs for everyone... blah!

Thanks,

Ruben