Port A Potties

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Port A Potties
From: <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:58:14 -0800
 Great event on Sunday. However there was only 1 Port A Potty. Not enough for
all the people that was there. I know they dropped off 2 after the 6th run
group.
But that was to late for some. I felt embarrassed for my niece. She just held
it
all day.

I know they used to open up the park, and we were able to go inside and use
clean
roomy rest rooms. I also know they stopped this after 9-11. Has anyone asked
the Coliseum if they can provide this service again?

                                                     Dennis Armstrong