Let's go to instant reply, shall we?

To: "'Bay_Area_Autocross_List'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Let's go to instant reply, shall we?
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:06:24 -0800
I was shocked to see my last run had a cone on it when I saw the results.  I
don't remember hitting one; the announcer said nothing about me hitting one;
nobody who watched the run told me I hit one.  And coincidently, someone
video taped the whole run and I watched the entire run and didn't see a cone
hit.

I know I can't protest the results now; it's after the fact.  I wish I knew
about it at the event.  But, that's all water under the bridge.  I just like
to know if anybody saw the cone I hit and could tell me which one it was.

--Navid