Re: National Tour & Pro Solo - Atwater, CA - Novice?

To: Jim Murray <jmurray799@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: National Tour & Pro Solo - Atwater, CA - Novice?
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:05:33 -0700
On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 08:29:30PM -0700, Jim Murray wrote:
> Are there any Novice classes at this event?

I will second everything that Kevin Stevens wrote.

The National Tour counts as a San Francisco Region points event.  In
years past, competitors in local-only classes would register for the
appropriate nationally-recognized class (ES novice would sign up for
ES) but for SFR points would be scored separately.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to indicate your proper class to Pat
Kelly for scoring.  I would imagine that putting your regional class under
"Team/Sponsors" would work, but Pat may have a different suggestion.

The ProSolo won't earn you any SFR points, but it is a lot of fun!
It's just the thing for all of us closet drag racers.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94