Re: ECU changes for ESP class?

To: "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: Re: ECU changes for ESP class?
From: "Stacey" <svwilbur@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:16:43 -0700
Carl,

In this case it is a  NA 300zx, not a turbo so I guess the ECU would only
modify the "fuel maps & timing maps, plus removal of the
155MPH speed limiter ".  I doubt it would ever make 155.  Especially at an
autoX event  ;-)

So it sounds like it is legal for ESP to change it in this case.

Tanks for the information.

-Stacey