Solo 2 Nationals Blogsite

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo 2 Nationals Blogsite
From: "Wan, Alex" <ALW@dolby.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:36:54 -0700
Reza, Rick, and I just left today for Topeka to compete in Nationals this year.
 I thought it would be cool to start a web blog since we have internet access
from a laptop in the truck on the way.  In fact, I'm sending this e-mail from
Interstate 40 going 70mph!  This is the first time for all of us going to
Nationals so we are just out to have a good time.  Hope you enjoy the
site....I'll be updating it through Saturday the 17th.  Here's the link:

http://www.alexwan.com/nationals/

Alex

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.