my software company looking for software developer

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: my software company looking for software developer
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:21:44 -0700
Hi all,

We are looking for a junior-mid level (<7 years experience) C++ programmer
to work in our team on a multi-platform visual GUI product using Qt.  They
will very possibly work with me (so we can take the cobra on lunch trips).

Perforce software (www.perforce.com) is privately held, profitable and a
hoot to work for.  We also sponsor the 2004 National SCCA ProRally Open
championship rally team (widget racing).

Let me know if you are interested!

James
OSP - Optimistically Seeking Programmers