Re: Nationals results

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals results
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:44:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/2005 11:11:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pault151@comcast.net writes:

And did  anyone else in Street Touring notice that the
Honda Nation in STS beat the  STX top time by 3 seconds, so much that the
winner in STX would not have  even trophied in STS?

Paul-

STS ran in drying conditions on the South course, STX ran in a steady
downpour.  Look at North course results and you'll see that STX was  slightly
faster
there.  STS was completely dry on the North course (I  remember because I was
their announcer) and I don't know what Friday morning was  like for STX, as I
was back in SF.

Charlie