truck tires for hauling?

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: truck tires for hauling?
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:41:38 -0700
hi all,

slightly off topic, but my girlfriend's tires on the rear both of her
trucks have developed bulges.  one i caught, the other was on the inside
and blew out on the freeway today.  they are often (several times a
week) used to carry heavy loads in the bed, although not usually over
the truck's rating.  she has been getting cheap replacement tires, but
there must be some sort of heavy duty tire she can use.  one truck is a
99 long bed F150, the other an 85 toyota long bed.

any recommendations, or even where i could look?  thanks!

james
OSP - Other Sidewalls Problem

PS kumho MX or falken RT-615 for my rx8?