Oilers - 3rd Generation Maxima, best I can tell - Just when

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Oilers - 3rd Generation Maxima, best I can tell - Just when
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
i hear, on some authority, that if the car's of a certain German origin you
don't even have to add water to release the oil...
http://www.4d-sport.com/images/Porsche_Picture_2.jpg :^)
mind you, I have no personal experience

Barry

james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com> wrote: we are all a little edgy, what with
the 6 weeks off for those of us
without a nationals ride, so will throw gas in the intake and state my
resistance to calling 'sporty' cars 'sports' cars.

if it doesnt let oil out the bottom and water in the top, its not a
sports car.

james
OSP - Obsolete Sports Parts