Slush 2 workers

To: "'Bay Area AutoX'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slush 2 workers
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:20:28 -0700
Round 2 of the slush series is this Sunday at Marina.  The BMW club had
their autox there last Saturday and the weather was perfect.  Ben is signed
up to do one of his fine courses.  So, come out and play.

I need about 8-10 volunteers to help us setup in the morning.  You have to
be there by 7:00am.  It counts as your work assignment, so if you run early,
you can leave right after you run.  However, we can only take 4 from each
run group so we don't end up short on regular run group workers.

So, reply to me as soon as possible to secure your spot.  I'll supply the
Krispy Kreame; BYOD.

--Navid