Re: Check out Riverside Motorsports Park

To: <russbackman@comcast.net>, "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Check out Riverside Motorsports Park
From: "c.kannan" <c.kannan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:41:49 -0800
  I like the concept of a Motorsports Park and support it 100%, but this is
the same area (Castle Airport Park, funny I view a "park" covered with trees
and not covered with high dollar flying toys) we use for American Autox,
Tour and ProSolo events.   Why would we want to change to a nearby parking
lot unless tire wear is the issue between concrete and oil stained parking
lot asphalt.

  Chris