Rounds #3 & #4

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rounds #3 & #4
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello autocrossers,

  First things first. Megan Francavilla and Glenn Anderson once again
successfully co-chaired an event, managing rain as well as fun runs. Good job
you guys and thank you!

  Warn weather and clear skies were pleasantly enjoyed (in San Diego) this past
weekend. SFR had a formidable showing at the San Diego Tour and I think
everyone had a great time. My vote in the 'most improved driving' category goes
to Rob Boyton and to Jeremy Rine for best performance in the 'non driving'
category. Others may vote if they wish! The course was set up on a sloping
stadium parking lot with very different challenges than our normally flat
courses. The next Tour will be sponsored by SFR at Atwater.

  Round #4 is just around the corner, on March 19th at Monster Park. Joe
Weinstein and Jake Hodges will chair as a team once again, so expect a smooth
running program. Please check the website for further details and answer their
call for setup workers.

  Sacramento chapter's first event is March 18th if you are looking for a warm
up to our event. On the 19th, all three chapters will be hosting an event.

  Warm weather and clear skies are predicted.

  Thanks,

  Tim