Photos of Crows Landing NALF

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Photos of Crows Landing NALF
From: Brad <brad.martinson@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:15:08 -0700
I found myself traveling up I-5 last week, and made time to stop in
at Crows Landing.  I ignored the various No Trespassing signs an
grabbed some pictures.   There were a number of Police cruisers
parked out on the apron we used to use, so i didn't venture out that
far. I did get a few shots of the various support buildings, and a
quicky panorama of the area.  I drove all the way up Bell Road, and
discovered that the "back gate" out on highway 33 was locked closed,
so I turned around and headed back thru the base. So the photos were
taken heading south on the way back to Crows Landing Road.

http://tinyurl.com/m2tsl

Enjoy!

Brad Martinson