If you want an SCCA winner's bracelet...

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: If you want an SCCA winner's bracelet...
From: "Joe Weinstein" <joe.weinstein@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:37:11 -0800
Hi all.
  I'm proposing a new trophy option for the GGR, an engraved ID bracelet.
There is a source that will provide a choice of 50 different styles and
engrave it with SCCA in the official font, and the class, and year etc.
I have one mocked up for critique and example, so come find me at
the next Slush event if you want to see it. I have talked to Ed about
suggesting it to the board. It would be good for us to know the level
of interest.
thanks
Joe

PS: Here's the site/source: