electrician needed for garage wiring

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: electrician needed for garage wiring
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:31:38 -0800 (PST)
So, I finally have my detached two car garage built,
had several building inspections done.  Now I'm
looking for electrician services to run power from my
house main panel to the detached garage.  About 80 ft,
underground rigid conduit already in place. Good
access to run wire to garage (6 gauge ?), and install
several wall switches, outlets, a 220 outlet, several
outside light elect. boxes.

Any recommendations for an electrician in the Fremont
area?
Main job, side job, ok.  Will be subject to permit
inspection, home owner applied.

Autox content obviously, cars need a home :)

Don Lew
STU, DSP