Lil Red Miata

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lil Red Miata
From: John Daniels <jdaniels6281@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:37:08 -0800 (PST)
My New Year resolution is to sell a car, and first in first out applies.

  I'm selling my 90 Red Miata which I've owned since new.

  Please but it fast before I change my mind...I love this car!

  Here are the details:

  90 Miata "B" package
  165k        80k on a very strong new Mazda long block
  air,cruise,p/s, p/b  p/w cd player all work
  brand new Kumho Solus tires on 14" enkie alloys powder coated black
  Hard Dog roll bar (great for track days)
  high capacity alum. radiator by Ultimate
  Koni shocks
  Racing beat intake
  top is 4 years old
  belts/hoses/water pump/timing belt 30k ago
  1/4 in receiver hitch

  $2300 firm. You can not have more fun for this kind on money!
  I want to sell this car to a memeber of my SCCA family..it's that good.

  Call 650-738-2922 (n)
         415-749.6917(w)
         650-740-3802(c)

  Jack Daniels