#42 DP Miata for sale

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: #42 DP Miata for sale
From: <charlescox@coastalbay.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:31:32 -0800
Hate to do it, but I've decided to sell my car due to circumstances I'd
rather not get into right now.  TTOD capable, only needs new tires and gas
(I'll provide)...finally sorted and ready for this coming season.  Includes
trailer, all support equipment, spares and tools...probably 20 cents on the
dollar at the price (probably less actually).  I'm the original owner,
bought new in 2001.  See www.miatapower.com for more information. Own one of
the most powerful naturally aspirated 1.8L Miatas ever.

Charles
Charles Cox
Santa Cruz, California
Telephone: (831) 466-3440