Hovember Pylon

To: Bay Area team dot net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, Team dot Net
Subject: Hovember Pylon
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:57:53 -0800
The latest issue of North American Pylon was mailed Tuesday, January 9,
2007!
This month we cover events in Richmond, VA; Oakland, CA; Bristol, CT; San
Francisco, CA.
Plus one of our writers offers insight on the SEB's "assassination" of B
Prepared.
We look at the complex paperwork needed by regions for allowing non-membbers
to run in SCCA-sanctioned autocross meets.
Technical pieces on Data acquisition software, and wheel alignment for
better steering.
A visit to the UK and the Morgan works by our man John Sheally.
Is Solo really SCCA's "cash cow?"
Changes ahead for Pro Solo, reduced to six events plus the final in '07.
Abner Purney wonders where to drive in the coming year.
Lorenzo advises: "Don't complain, things can get worse."
Our calendar pages are starting to grow with clubs setting up their 2007
roster of events.
To subscribe, send $29 for 12 monthly issues to:
North American Pylon
P.O. 1203
Pleasanton, CA 94566

Or call 1-800-58-KELLY, M-F, 9-6 Pacific time zone, and charge the $29 to
your plastic card.
--John Kelly, editor, North American Pylon
Or Fax the your subscriber into to us at (925) 846-0118. A really secure way
to subscribe!
Happy New Year to all.--John Kelly, editor.