Sound Measurement

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sound Measurement
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:42:34 EST
As you've seen, we took sound measurements at Round 1.  I count 7 cars  that
were over SFR's maximum, and we'll be working with those people to get them
under our max of 95 dB @ 100' (101 dB @ 50').  A lot more of us need to do
something if we intend to compete at the San Diego Tour.

If you'd like to know more about sound measurement, and maybe be involved  in
helping us monitor sound, see me at the motorhome after one of the driver's
meetings on Sunday.  There are already 4 of us that have an interest in  doing
this, but spreading the workload out even more would be nice.

In the past, this has been a one person job, and my opinion is that we've
burned out the sound measurement workers one at a time.  Let's see if we  can
make this program work a little better...

Charlie Davis