Re: Round 5 results are posted

To: Jerry Mouton <mouton@moutons.org>, Pat Kelly
Subject: Re: Round 5 results are posted
From: barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Jerry/Pat!

Not sure how but Registration scanned T1-BS 104 - 04 Mazda
RX-8 (sorry, no human readable bar-code), I learned after running I had been
issued an event bar-code (000158) FUN4-BS 140 - 04 Mazda RX-8 (teach me to
inspect my credentials next time), and it looks like I'm scored in B-Stock
open class.  My intention was to earn points in T1.  I asked the registration
folks at the event to change the entry (Registration was closed) and they
didn't have a solution.

Am I hosed or do I just need to grovel?

Thanks,
Barry