Re: Seeking help for 2nd Annual Father's Day Charity Event

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking help for 2nd Annual Father's Day Charity Event
From: barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Wednesday morning fellow motorsports enthusiasts,

We're still looking for help with raffle/silent auction items as well as
support for the event. Thanks to Ed Runnion for offering a free SFR Solo entry
to add to the bounty as well as Don Lew stepping up to help run the raffle.

Last year we raised just under $2,000.00 for Children's cancer research and
while respectable other local and argueably smaller motorsports organizations
topped the number by more than five (5) times. Wondering about the kind of
prizes we could use to boost ticket sales take a look at what the Sacramento
Area Miata Club had to offer their participants in Got Guts at Thunderhill:

http://www.gotgutsatthunderhill.com/raffle.html

so, if you can carve out a week of time at your conco in Tahoe, that vintage
bottle of Bordaux or a game of your box seats at AT&T park, please contbibute
to the prize fund. Heck, if you're like most of us and spend most of your
disposable income on parts and all your spare time on your car just ask a
friend to help sponsor your habit with a donation to our charity event.

Hey, check out some of Marty Smith's work, he's offering a custom photo shoot:

http://www.4d-sport.com/510garagephotoshoot.html

Thanks,

L. Barry Chafin
4d-SPORT.com