Surprise! New sfrscca website is suddenly live!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surprise! New sfrscca website is suddenly live!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 20:34:17 +0000
Sherry Grantz, Bryan Nemy and the SFR board have had Chico Web Design working
on a new website for sfrscca, and due to an unscheduled action by the old
provider VOILA! it's what you see now at http://sfrscca.org.
Pretty cool I think you'll agree, plus it will make the site a lot easier for
chiefs themselves to keep it up to date without aid of a webmaster.
But a little premature, so we may have a glitch or two as we make it solid. If
you find anything with solo2, please email me directly rather than bs-sutox so
everyybdy is not forced to look at the bad stuff ; -) For starters the solo
calendar does not work, but I hope we'll have that fixed very soon.
The results and calendar still have the old look, but I'll be fixing that soon
-- for 2007 stuff, all the old stuff will still look the way it used to.
Jerry