Instructors needed

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Instructors needed
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
My esteemed fellow autocrossers,

With little or no prompting many kind, generous, and
talented souls from our ranks have stepped up to be
instructors in the upcoming autocross school Saturday
June 2nd. As you may know from previous emails we have
sold the school out. I need about ten more of you to
step up and become instructors. If you are interested
but unsure here are 5 good reasons to instruct.

1. It's fun. You get the spend the whole day with over
hundred other gear heads living breathing and doing
something you love.

2. You'll get better. Nothing forces you to organize
your thoughts and use your best habits like teaching
them to someone else. Plus you get to confer with all
the other instructors over the course of the day about
what works best from a driving and a teaching
perspective.

3. It's a significant contribution to the club. The
school really helps raise the both the quality of the
driving and the amount of fun the novices have at our
autocrosses.

4. You'll meet new people and get to ride in (and
sometimes drive) some pretty cool machinery.

5. Did I mention that its fun?

This regions has an amazing depth of driving talent.
This has come from people like you generously giving
sharing their knowledge and time. Please respond to
this email if you want to be part of this tradition
and  teach at the school.

Thanks

Alan Gruner