FS: MOMO Start Bucket Seat, FIA Cert, 12lbs

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: MOMO Start Bucket Seat, FIA Cert, 12lbs
From: Justin Yee <aznh22@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

  I have a seat I no longer use. It's in fairly new condition. Navy blue,
accomodates 5/6pt harness, same as this [minus the new embossed logo in the
cover]: http://www.subesports.com/products/cat/Seats/brand/MOMO/prodID/1864

  Asking $250obo.
  Also have a set  of sliders $40obo, but at 5'10", I had helmet clearance
issues... depends on car. And Im sure mounting the sliders on the floor would
make anyone clear :)

  thanks, Justin

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time