Don't forget Nat's Test & Tune Sept 17-18

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Don't forget Nat's Test & Tune Sept 17-18
From: gmankeny@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:57:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Don't forget to sign up for the September 17-18 Test and Tune at Heartland
Park, Topeka, KS.  Send a check to Pro Parts USA for $300/car (2 drivers).
This includes a test area on the east side and we will run last year's west
side course.  Two days September 17 and 18 on the HPT surface rain or shine.
Entries are limited to 30 cars and you will get all the test time you can use.
We will probably have a classroom session for people to discuss problems with
their cars.

As soon as possible email me and send your check to:

Pro Parts USA
c/o Guy Ankeny
21345 Deering Court
Canoga Park, CA  91304