Looking for (1) Kumho Victoracer 205/60-13

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Looking for (1) Kumho Victoracer 205/60-13
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:25:28 EDT
I have a friend who cut one of the Kumho Victoracers on his  Tiger recently,
in the NLA 205/60-13 size...the other three are good and he  is looking to
find one used or NOS to round out the set.

If anyone has an odd Victoracer or two kicking around the garage, please  let
me know. He's not looking for zero heat cycle newness, just something to
hold up the car and not be too hard...although, he wouldn't be too bummed if
someone had a stash of bagged 205/60's ;-)

Thanks,
Mike Wood