Database is open for updates again

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Database is open for updates again
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 04:40:48 +0000
Sorry that the online update function was locked for so long, but it took a
while to get the updates from round 2 back into the database.

It's open now, and you may do any update work you need before it's locked
again probably Saturday night for round 3.

http://sfr-solo2.org/Database/

If you had problems at the registration table at round 2, please go check on
your database records. Some of you will have duplicates because the original
record did not make it onto that computer. Your old ane new record should both
be there, but in some cases car numbers had to be changed. Good opportunity
now to get them the way you like. I believe we have figured out all the
problems with the database and registration should accept all your printed
barcodes again (I can't guarantee anything about the lights or the scanner,
but people have been working on them too).

Let's hope for a better Round 3.

Thanks for your patience.

Jerry
postamble();