Nationals Test and Tune

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Test and Tune
From: gmankeny@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:19:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
ProPartsUSA will be hosting a one day Nationals Test and Tune sponsored by
Mazda.  It will take place on September 9th at Heartland Park.

This is your opportunity to get a little practice in before the Pro or Solo2
Nationals.

For more information contact Guy Ankeny at guya@propartsusa.com

Sign up as soon as possible so we can start making arrangements.  Below is a
bit of information:

Fees:

Non Mazda Vehicles - $100.00 for the 1st driver and $75.00 for the 2nd driver

Mazda Vehicles - Flat Rate of $25.00 per driver

There will be 50 drivers max.  We'll run last year's east course and
a test area for the west side.

In order to reserve your spot email Guy Ankeny at guya@propartsusa.com as soon
as possible to get in on this great opportunity to prep your car for the 2008
ProSolo
Finale and/or the 2008 Solo National Championship.