Free junk

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Free junk
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:01:44 -0600 (MDT)
Well, things are getting cleaned up around the Garco shops where I currently
rent some space, so I may as well clean up too.  One of the things cluttering
the front of the shop is the remains of a rusty 1970 Spitfire.  There's not
much left, maybe a useable top frame, some front suspension arms, passenger
door, boot lid and a trashed bonnet.  If anyone wants to take a look and see
if there is anything they might want to salvage off this tub before I dig out
the Sawzall and start slicing into dumpster-size chunks, let me know.  I also
have a TR3, a TR4 and maybe a Spitfire frame that will suffer the same fate
in the next week or so.  Maybe I'll get a photo on my web page soon.

Those of you who have attended Tinker Day at the Fat Chance Garage recently
may recall seeing the white Spit carcass out front.  The GT6 also parked out
front is off limits, I have plans for that stuff.  Gee, maybe I should hold
a pre-winter cleanup sale down at the shop some September saturday...

mjb.