[Fwd: Advert - tyres]

To: BMCU Members <BMCU@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Advert - tyres]
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:23:25 -0700
Available to a BMCU or BAHC member with a use for them --->

        Studded snow tires and wheels, set of four,  $ 0.00 US
        14 inch wheels and the tires are 185/60R14 82T
        by Toyo with an apparent model number of 600-S6,

whatever that all means.  I have heard that MG-Bs use 14 inch wheels but do
not know for sure (came from our VW Golf GT which was given to SA).  If
anyone wants them, we will bring them from Idaho Falls to the BMCU Potluck
Dinner (weather permitting).  Contact Julie or Don McEligot at
McEligot@if.rmci.net.