on line member list

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: on line member list
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:53:35 -0600
We've finally gotten around to updating the BMCU on line member list --
see http://www.britishmotorclub.org/membership.html

Note that unlike the newsletter mailing list, which requires submission
of yearly response cards to stay current, we generally don't delete
names from the on line list unless we are requested to do so.

This means that you may be on the list, but are not receiving the
newsletter.  If this is the case, and you want to receive it by US post,
please send a request with your address to JoinBMCU@britishmotorclub.org.

Please mail corrections and updates to webmaster@britishmotorclub.org.

Also, now would be a good time to send a photo of your Britmobile(s) --
to see if we already have one on line, look at
http://www.britishmotorclub.org/photos.html.

Ideally, we like digital images (.jpg) -- but we can also scan paper
photos and return them to you.

Cheers,
    --Gary