Highland Request

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Highland Request
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:03:03 -0600
Hello,
We are in dire need of a table to use in the BMCU sales area at the Highland
games. If anyone is going and can somehow fit a card table or some type of
folding table to bring along, it would be greatly appreciated!
Now, I've been watching the weather guys and it is not looking too good for
our little cars (unless you now drive an Amphicar). I will wait until Friday
afternoon to decide if I will be going. Lets keep our finger crossed and hope
for a decent day.

 Mitch