RE: Sunday Drive

To: larry.farrington@octanner.com, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sunday Drive
From: "louise hancock" <louisehancock@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:17:48 +0000
Sounds like fun.  Maybe we can make it.

We are going to a car show in Heber this saturday, June 25th where JC
Hackett will be spinning the oldies.  The show is put on by Wasatch Chevy
Car Club.  It will be at the Heber park which is located right on main
street, you can't miss it.  It runs from 8 - 4 with a dance to follow.  They
always have tons of great raffle prizes, one of which is a car trailer from
Bubba's Trailers.  The show is open to all cars, old, new, american or
otherwise.  Gordon and I are planning to help at it since the club members
are friends of ours.  We plan on taking our black 62 Ford Galaxie 500 XL.
Sorry, but the MG is staying home this trip.  It's a great show and always
lots of fun.  Hope some of you can make it.  If you do, come look us up.
Just ask for Gordon Hancock or Weezie2 at the registration table or from JC
Hackett.  He knows us.  Sometimes that's not such a good thing, especially
when he has the mic in his hands.

Hope to see you there,
Louise Hancock aka Weezie2