'71 TR6 for sale in Las Vegas

To: "BMCU Members" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: '71 TR6 for sale in Las Vegas
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:51:15 -0600
1971 TR6. The car has lived in Nevada its entire life as far as I can tell.
ZERO rust ever which is why I bought it. 45,000 miles which I believe are
original. The car sat for quite a few years (15)? It has newer glossy signal
red paint and the frame was removed and painted as well. Pretty much
everything on the car is new or in excellent shape. The transmission is the
A type overdrive. I've had 3 TR's with overdrive this is the smoothest I've
driven. The engine has about 500 miles on it. It has an aluminum flywheel,
9.5 to 1 compression and a fast road cam. Plenty of power but needs more
carburation really. It comes with a new unused Goodparts 3 carb setup and 3
unused chrome k&n's, never got around to using it but had them mounted and
the setup is ready to go complete with the 3rd carb. The car has a couple
small dings. The hood was repainted but tipped over. Rather than fixing it I
bought a new unused ORIGINAL hood. It came in damaged so they sent me
another near perfect one. They were still in the original box from the 70's
complete with 70's newspapers. So the car comes with 3 hoods. The wheels
have maybe 300 miles on them, KN wheels out of the UK. Very nice wheels. The
car didn't come with a soft top or frame. With a little tinkering you can
have a near perfect car. If you have an interest in the car I can be reached
at 702-203-2160.