18' Car hauler trailer

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: 18' Car hauler trailer
From: Lee <racergt@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:44:08 -0600
It's not a LBC, but any LBC would fit on this Perkins trailer and
could ride in style ;)

Seriously, I have an 18' beaver tailed with ramps (for easy loading
of cars with little ground clearance), tandem axled car hauler for
sale. It was build in 2003 and has been used for about 2300 miles. It
is rated at 7000 max weight and can handle a 5000lb car (that's 1
'Vette, 2 MG's or 4 Lotus). It has surge brakes, lights and a bulldog
2" hitch. It's black and in excellent shape.

In 2003 the new price was $2395. I'm asking $1200 OBO. You can
contact me at this email address:

racergt@xmission.com

Trailer is located in Farmington.

Lee
Auto racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing are the only true
sports. Ernest Hemingway
http://www.xmission.com/~racergt/
1968 Lotus Europa Black, DM, S2Z
1967 Lotus Super-7 replica (2000 Birkin)