Trappers Loop Run Sat. 7/15

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trappers Loop Run Sat. 7/15
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 07:15:26 -0600
Trappers Loop Run
Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just a heads up to remind you of the upcoming Trappers Loop run which will
be held on Saturday July 15, so mark your calendars now!

We will meet once again at the east end of the Hogle Zoo parking lot between
9:00-9:30 AM for a departure shortly thereafter. We will cruise up
Emigration Canyon over to East Canyon and down into Morgan where we will
stretch our legs and head on up to Mountain Green. We will then take SR-226
(provided it is clear and open) up past Snow Basin, then down the canyon on
the greatest road for our LBC's around, where we will come out at Pine View
Reservoir and then down Ogden Canyon where we will again this year enjoy
some fantastic outdoor fare at The Oaks eatery (hopefully not much wait,
just like last year).

Last years event was a big hit so I hope to see everyone there, including an
elusive Bugeye that is rumored to be living in Midway and
................... I almost forgot to mention: there is a local start up
car club that has asked to tag along with us on this drive. They represent a
certain country shaped like a boot with a Red, White & Green flag. They will
likely bring some interesting iron to be enjoyed for us car freaks.

Mama Mia, que maquina bella!!

-- Clayton Merchant, 801-451-5899, stonestaff@mindspring.com