Re: [Bmcu] British Field Day Saturday June 9

To: "BMCU Membership" <bmcu@autox.team.net>, "Wasatch Mountain
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] British Field Day Saturday June 9
From: "Barry Engstrum" <beachbumbarry@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:13:00 -0600
Gary / BMCUers, I think that the club needs a little more exposure for the
BFD, an extra 200 - 300 people would help the cause.
I think that some of the TV stations might do a short blurb on the event if
they were approached about the help we give St.Paul's.
The British car forum, Hemming's Motor News and Moss Motors might also run
something about the event.
The News papers do some event ads at no cost.
Someone in the BMCU knows someone with connections ?  I would like to have a
great turnout.
BarryE