[Bmcu] MG for Sale

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] MG for Sale
From: Charles Easton <eastoncp@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy folks,

  I just wanted everyone to know that I've reduced the sale price on my '70
MGBGT from $9,900 to $7000. Here's a description, and attached are photos. I've
got it posted on a few pay sites, but if any of you know other clubs that might
be interested please let me know. Thanks!

  The car is kept in excellent running condition and is show quality. It was
fully restored in 1997 and always garaged, and has served as a daily driver in
good weather and participates actively in the local British Car Club. While it
is still a show-stopper there are some very minor signs of age on the body
(nicks on the hood, one inch paint crack on the drivers side pillar, chrome
tailpipe tip needs replacement). The interior is beautiful, and in excellent
condition (black and white soft vinyl). Carpets are near perfect. The engine
and electrical run very well, and require no work outside of routine
maintenance.

  $7,000 or best offer. Call Chuck at 801-910-2263 (cell) or 801-546-6703
(home).

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
100_2237.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
100_2239.JPG]