[Bmcu] TR6

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] TR6
From: Charles Easton <eastoncp@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:50:51 -0800 (PST)
Howdy everyone,

  I'm excited to announce the newest addition to the Easton family, our 1969
TR6. This is a car I've had my eye on since I was 10 years old when my father
first brought it to my attention, so having one sitting in my garage is still a
bit surreal. I drove it from Denver last weekend via I-80 at 75 to 80 miles an
hour the whole way. I consider myself quite lucky that I made it without any
issues.

  So hopefully, if the weather permits, I'll be able to drive it to Hill AFB
next weekend. I'm getting as much out of it as possible now, so thank goodness
for high pressure (though I could do without the haze).

  Chuck

  PS - the MG is still available, but Gary, would you mind removing the line
about the TR6 in the autojumble? Thanks!
http://mail.yahoo.com