[Bmcu] help needed

To: "BCMU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] help needed
From: "Michael Scoggins" <stradi@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:38:26 -0700
Fellow car nuts?

I need a few strong bodies to help me put my TR3 tub back on its frame. I've
got the frame finished and need to start welding in floor pans and the like.
The tub is in my back yard and needs to be moved around to the front of my
home. I was hoping that after this weekends event up at Hill, the guys that
live in Salt Lake could stop by my home in Bountiful on their way home and
help me move it. It won't take more than ten minutes and five people can move
it easily.

Let me know if your interested.

Michael Scoggins
1448 N 100 W