[Bmcu] '66 MGB

To: <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] '66 MGB
From: "layne taggart" <layne.t@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:57:34 -0700
  Hello fellow members, my '66 MGB is in need of some very minor body work.
The driver side door seems to have sagged making a clean closure difficult.
Where would be the best place to have such a repair done? There is also a very
good possibility that it will be for sale, as I am considering a '71 TR6 in
Oregon.  I can send anyone interested some pictures or you may certainly come
by to see it.  I can even meet you somewhere if interested.  I drove it on the
Trappers Loop Run and in the Miners Day Parade.  British Racing Green, it does
have a hard top, soft top , and tonneau cover.  Original made in England minni
lite wheels, with overdrive.  Other than the door and a couple small dings,
it's really nice.  Call in the evenings, 523-2572, or call my cell, 201-0851
if interested.. If I don't sell it here, I'll take it to Oregon the week end
of Dec. 1.  Thanks,  Layne Taggart.