[Bmcu] URGENT!! JACKSON HOLE TRAVELERS FROM THE NORTH

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] URGENT!! JACKSON HOLE TRAVELERS FROM THE NORTH
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 01:04:08 -0600
Northern folks who are not planning on heading to the southern meeting place
of Hogle Zoo this Friday need to contact me. There are changes in the routes
due to road closures etc. Please contact me if you are planning to go to
Jackson and are wanting to leave from a northern meeting place, times and
destinations are changing rapidly and we need to know who you are so we don't
leave anyone behind.

Thank you, Mitch D. Johnson
cell 801-547-7820. home 801-547-1087