[Bmcu] tr4

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] tr4
From: Charmaine Riley Holley <anbhean@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:51:43 -0600
Several people have written and asked for more info on the tr4 I have
for sale and I dont really have an ad written yet but here is some info:

It is registered as a 1964 but, from the vin number, I believe it to
be a 1963.  I bought it last year when I thought that I would have
time to drive it as a spare car but do not have time and hate to have
it just sitting here.  I bought to replace a tr6 I had thirty years
ago when in college but I am not thirty years younger nor is there
any time that I ever get to go anywhere without more people than fit.

It is a cream coloured surrey top but I have only the hard top. The
interior was redone before I purchased it and is saddle colour
(tan).  The dash looks to be original and is in very good condition.
There is no visible rust (probably always garaged) There is no body
damage and I think that it is lovely and drives well. It may burn a
little rich but so did my tr6. I do know who the previous owner was
(owner of Told plumbing) and it has been in some parades as there are
stickers on)

I live in Pleasant Grove, Utah and I do have some photos.

I am asking 11,500.00

My husband's phone number is 801 361 3354 if you would like to speak
to someone. He will be out of town tomorrow so it will be hit and
miss to get hold of him.

charmaine