[Bmcu] Thanks!

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Thanks!
From: Gary Chidester <gchidester@mail.manti.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:14:30 -0600
Just a note to say "Thanks" for all of the suggestions on getting my
alternator fixed. I went with Henstrom Generator in SLC. They were
GREAT! I sent it to them and they fixed it and sent it back with a
bill of $70. I didn't expect them to send it before I paid them, but
they did! I got it back in the 70 'B' and drove it around the block.

I even got the brakes working this afternoon. Once I get it running a
little better I might venture north to join you guys!

Gary in Manti.