[Bmcu] Alpine Loop raffle information

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop raffle information
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:08:44 -0600
I'm still waiting to hear about the meet up time, but here's some
information about the Alpine Loop raffle

Hi All,

I just wanted to let the club know about the great items that will be
at the raffle this Saturday.

*Salt Lake Bees  4 Game Tickets
*Utah Grizzlies  4 Pack of Tickets
*Rainbow-Peppermill-Montego Bay:  Free Night Stay Sun - Thur
*Victoria British LTD (Long Motors) -2 Gift Certificates for $25
*Moss Motors, Ltd - Brass Tire Pressure Gauge &  Deluxe Wheel Brush &
Union Jack Flag 3 x 5
*Hemmings Motor News  ERTL Collectibles Model Car 1955 Chevy Cameo
Truck-Die Cast Metal
*Hoogle Zoo  2 Family Day Passes
*British Wire Wheel  3 Tire Pressure Gauges, 3 bottles of Wire Wheel
Cleaner & 10% off coupons
*Antique Auto Battery   $30 Coupon
*Apple Hydraulics - 3 Coupons for $25
* Checker Auto - TBA
**The Grand Prize*** Click & Clack: www.cartalk.com - Autographed CD

We'll be conducting the raffle a little bit different this year.  You
have the option of placing your raffle tickets in for the item(s) of
your choice.  Each item will have a separate container for tickets,
items with multiples, like the tire gauges and coupons, will have
multiple winners.

Tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5.

If you have an item for the raffle please email me with the details.

Many Thanks