[Bmcu] MG-TD wood, B rear bumper

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] MG-TD wood, B rear bumper
From: "Barry Engstrum" <beachbumbarry@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:32:31 -0600
Members, I have New front top rail (Outer) for a MG-TD, Moss item # 450-890,
that I won't be needing.  Is there anyone, out there, that would like to have
it.  Transfer of ownership cost will only be $3.27.  Just joking if you need
it you can have it.  I also have a used chrome rear bumper for 1971-early 74
B, (moss#453-100) that is in fair condition (outside chrome good and only 1
small dent. If I don't here from anyone before Aug 31st, I will take them to
Portland Or, when I go there to the British Event.
BarryE  (Green Jag XJS convert)  -  -  -
beachbumbarry@msn.com<mailto:beachbumbarry@msn.com>