[Bmcu] 60 Morris Minor woody for Sale

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: [Bmcu] 60 Morris Minor woody for Sale
From: "Barry Engstrum" <beachbumbarry@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:27:51 -0700
Hi Gang, I was at a ladies house today and looked at 1960 Morris Minor 1000
Woody Wagen (Traveler).  Her husband just died and she needs the money for
expenses.
The body looks good with minor rust, it was last licenced in 96 and the
odometer is 20,187 miles.  The bumpers look streight and the wood needs a lot
of help or replaced.  I think that it has a 1275cc engine, which looked like
everything was their.  I didn't ask her if it runs but I'm guessing it would
with a little prep.  This would be a great car to restore or just fix any
problems and get it painted.  The glass looks good except for a broken back
window, which is flat and could be easly replaced.  If anyone is interested
E-mail me at  -  -  beachbumbarry@msn.com<mailto:beachbumbarry@msn.com>
The car is in WVC about 5200W and 3900So.