Re: [Bmcu] PC Cars and Coffee

To: wbeech@flash.net, runout23@hotmail.com, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] PC Cars and Coffee
From: Jimrevel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:32:30 EDT
Couldn't make it Saturday as 5 members of The Healey Club got lucky Fri,
Sat. & Sun. drove to Cedar City for one night then to Springdale and Zion
for a night, did a little hiking and drove home Sunday, sunny and warm top
down  weather most of the way. Most didn't drive their Healey's though being
afraid of  the forecast except die hard Dave Maxwell. We all should have
driven but some  had convertibles anyway.
Jim

In a message dated 5/24/2010 12:39:59 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,